Bow Wow & Erica Mena Engaged?!

I Love Hearing What Others Have To Say...So Leave a Comment:

                                 BOWMENA

      



   
ERICA MENA GOT BOW WRIST ON LOCK & HE POPPED DAT QUESTION!.


Rich Dolla's has to feel some kind of way or maybe he took the news like I did.  With a Chuckle..lol It's laughable.  Except I can see both there crazy asses together for real. 

Bow is an ego maniac and so is Erica, the toxicity is a brewing.  The stew taste good now, but lets just give it some time to marinate.

 My thinking is what does Cyn, the supposedly girlfriend of Video Vixen has to say?

What does Bow Babymama Ms.Joi have to say?  I'd be afraid to send my baby over there with her crazy ass, when she could flip out at any given moment.

We shall see how it all play out.  I'm sure this will make for interesting LHHNY seems like Erica Mena is the only one outside of Peter Gunz and his crazy brothel of broads. 
Come on Mona Scott Young, were ready for the new season already!!


Peace Out Mobetta..


 

No comments:

Post a Comment