Tiny Responds to TI Cheating Rumors


              
 When I first heard of this drama they were explaining why T.I showed up to the Grammy's alone stating there was a rift between the two prior to the show, which caused Tiny to fly off to some exotic island.  Which she confirmed with the multiple ass shot from the location on Instagram.  She then posted when she made it back in time for Tip oldest sons party saying how she made it just in time for the end.
Screen Shot 2014-02-10 at 8.39.07 AM
Click Read More for the Rest of the Scoop and Screen Shots of Tiny & Tip Replying Via Instagram

After drama started with his wife Tiny on Instagram, T.I. is facing a devastating rumor that he cheated and fathered a baby outside his marriage.

We told you last week that rumors were circulating that they were splitting. These rumors started after they both posted not so cryptic photos and captions on Instagram referring to starting new lives. 

Now we’re hearing there’s NEW tension between the couple because T.I. fathered a child outside his marriage. 

“Those closest to T.I. & Tiny are keeping it cute, but the Atlanta streets and chatty members of T.I. & Tiny’s camp are talking. We’ve heard the baby is definitely less than a year old,” he added.

Witnesses saw T.I. and Tiny involved in an “altercation” on the Grammys red carpet. T.I. recently confirmed that he and Tiny indeed did have a fight during Grammys weekend but did not give details. He did say however, that they are not divorcing.

Insiders have been throwing around claims about T.I.’s infidelity and say that he may have slept with one of Tiny’s friends; “There are rumors that T.I. recently violated Tiny’s trust by sleeping with one of her female friends. But that’s nothing new.”

If true, T.I. would join the likes of Dwyane Wade and Ludacris who both fathered children outside of their girlfriends Gabrielle Union and Eudoxie while on “breaks” from the beauties.
So far neither T.I. nor Tiny have spoken on the reported “secret baby” news.
What do you think?
SOURCE: RO








Below is a picture Tiny took this week and posted on Instagram with a message posted by TI him self encouraging her too stop taking ass pics. I guess he done seen one to many these past few weeks on her page and you know controlling he's rumored to be.  So the fact he doesn't have the upper hand he generally has show's Tiny Tameka Cottle must be at her wits end.




Tiny responded  by stating:
I wasn’t showing off my ass in this pic it was about my waist..u just looking at the ass bae! U no I wasn’t saying getting my sh-t together about my ass now don’t u? But glad u like it bae

No comments:

Post a Comment