Miguel Getn Sued by Fan He Kicked da S&^# out of!

I Love Hearing What Others Have To Say...So Leave a Comment:

Wow was all that necessary..(He looked like he knew he fucked up)

So seems like R &B crooner Miguel has gotten himself in some hot water following his Tragic performance at the BillBoard Music Awards earlier this month..  I myself didn't tune in to the whole travesty of a show.   Im not that into Award Ceremonies less I be the one receiving it..But any who I did run out and checked the clip shortly after and giggled my pants off..It was sadly hilarious but all I kept thinking when  I had seen what had happen, was I'd sue the hell out of Miguel for the duckets he has and those to come. Lo and behold weeks later she sought legal council (smart mama). Check the statement.
 
Khyati Shah's attorney, Vip Bhola, tells E! News exclusively that a decision will be made soon on whether to file a lawsuit against Miguel pending Khyati's most recent medical results. He noted that the fan has been experiencing "difficulties" as a result of the incident.
"We will determine that after we have feedback from medical providers," Bhola told E! News, declining to give a timeline on when any civil action might be filed.

Damn why couldn't Miguel Karate kicked me in the Head, damn its always the lucky ones.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment