Drake Wanted for Putting a Hit Out on Popular H-Town Stripper update*

I Love Hearing What Others Have To Say...So Leave a Comment:



                                       
Wow Drake, say it isn't so.  I hope she's lying but she's so detailed and you have been linked to her in the past. 

: Rapper Drake is in a LOT OF TROUBLE - after he's alleged to have PUT A HIT OUT on a popular Houston stripper named Jhonni Blaze. Jhonni - is reportedly PREGNANT by Drake.

First off, we have to say that Jhonni has LONG BEEN A FRIEND to MTO. She's beautiful, talented, and a very DOWN TO EARTH girl - and we tend to believe what she says.

So here's what happened. According to Jhonni, Drake and Jhonni have been messing around for the past 3 months. Jhonni claims it was MORE THAN JUST a jumpoff-type relationship, she says the two of them had "feelings" for each other. For example, Drake spent an entire week together, where they made MUSIC together, and spent every night in each others arms. She really believed that she was "special" to Drake.

The two of them had sex - A LOT OF SEX, and it was all UNPROTECTED. Jhonni told MediaTakeOut.com, "I asked him why he messed with me with no condom, what if I get pregnant. He said 'I'm not worried about that, I just want to give you the best of me'. He wanted to feel all of me. He ate me out. He kissed me. He's a loving sexual person."

The two have had RELATIONS on his last TWO visits to Houston (where she danced at V Live). Jhonni explains, "I know it's dumb, but I really believed that Drake and I were meant for each other."
Of course, when Jhonni learned that Drake MOVED ANOTHER Houston stripper named Lira Galore INTO HIS TORONTO HOME - she went ballistic. You see, Lira and Jhonni were good friends.
Read Rest Here


Who does that though steals someone sperm and put it in side them.  It was bad enough you were sleeping with him unprotected, no telling how many people he's used that line with;  No telling what they had.  Your whack for trying to pin an unwanted baby on him, his response to you should of been I'm contacting a lawyer you fruit cake. 


FullSizeRender2


FullSizeRender





                                  




                                               Screenshot9520140929172243

No comments:

Post a Comment