K.Michelle "Liar, Liar Weave on Fire"

I Love Hearing What Others Have To Say...So Leave a Comment:


                         





             


I Knew it was a lie when she was sitting there upset with Rasheeda for not falling for that bull spit ass lie. I've never care for K.Michelle she has a spirit about her that isn't very welcoming and

I can only suspect anybody who's a die hard fan most likely carry that same spirit with them.  

I can't enjoy her music, simply because I don't enjoy her attitude.  Then you throw the fact she's a horrible liar into the mix then you have a "Bish Please" Shake.

Bossip Reports:







K2

Go To Bossip.Com For The rest of  Deposition


I think Mona Scott Young should count her losses and drop K Michelle from Love and Hip Hop.  I wouldn't continue having a such a high liability on the show.  At even given time she could snap and hurt somebody or lie to the detriment of your show.  The fact your having to deal with a suit, right now because the elaborate lies she tells.

No comments:

Post a Comment