Amber Rose Responds to Cheating Rumors..

I Love Hearing What Others Have To Say...So Leave a Comment:
        AMBER ROSE WANTS IT KNOWN....
 
         Amber 1
This Hot Box "Was" Faithful....

        Amber 2
Amber is throwing shade with this one.  I told you I knew what was up when he was describing tour life and all the hoes on the road.  Hmmm Shady boots.  Well you know there's rumors floating he doubts paternity of his son Sebastian.  So we shall see what comes of this debacle, I'm sure there's a paternity suit coming soon.


          
     Amber 3
Amber just know either way your in my prayers.  I mean your a beautiful, hardworking and intelligent woman.  Whose come along ways.  Your a Fashion Icon whose been chilling with the married life and now everyone is looking forward to seeing what's in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment