Wiz & Amber Rose Married...

I Love Hearing What Others Have To Say...So Leave a Comment:

Amber Rose Reveals Baby Bump
( 4UMF NEWS ) Wiz Khalifa And Amber Rose Married:
Looks like Wiz Khalifa made an honest woman out of Amber Rose. The Pittsburgh rapper announced on his Facebook page they tied the knot:
Wiz Khalifa And Amber Rose Married

"Don't get to excited, calm down Wiz..(Sarcasm)Wow wit that whack ass announcement..All I can say is bout time they was walking round acting like an old married couple anyways..After getting caught up on instagram not even a month ago (June 15th,2013) Wiz and Amber jump the broom..How convenient, Wiz said its cheaper to keep her..So he said I do..lol I think they'll be fine I wish them the best of luck and love!!

enter image description here
She aighht...I think this was photoshopped..lol
 

No comments:

Post a Comment