LHHATL @Kmichelle & her New NBA Balling Boo Thang!

I Love Hearing What Others Have To Say...So Leave a Comment:
kmicch
Just call her LL Cool K... B*K*A*.. lol She is beautiful I'd let her hit..lol J/S

In New Relationship With Lance Stephenson Via Ms Starz reports: K. Michelle’s hot pocket may be doing well these days. The “Love and Hip Hop ATL” reality star was seen on a romantic date with Indiana Pacers star, Lance Stephenson. The singer was talking about her lack of “love” on the show and not performing sexually after her public break up with New York Knicks baller, J.R. Smith. In an interview with Power 105.1FM’s Breakfast Club Morning Show, K. Michelle once admitted to having a relationship with a woman for three months she said, “I have dipped out. I thought I was gay for three months.

[What brought you back?] I realized what you men go through. The b-h jumped on my car. I had a new car and she jumped on my car, scratched it up with her shoe and it was a wrap. She wanted to be an actress, but she was always sitting on the couch. I was actually taking care of stuff and paying bills. I was like, “Oh no I’m not used to this. I’m not gay no more.” - See more at: http://bossip.com/804487/angry-bird-love-love-hip-hop-star-k-michelle-confirms-new-relationship-with-nba-baller-boo-lance-stephenson/#sthash.c2GY5bhL.dpuf
mich
They look cute together.. I don't know why he looking like Kmichelle just turned away after slapping the shit out of him...(With her temper I can believe it..lol j/k I don't know) maybe he know he bout to get his ass handed to him in bowling..

No comments:

Post a Comment