Man Set on Fire by Friends On Stag Night

I Love Hearing What Others Have To Say...So Leave a Comment:
man and woman
Damn, with friends like these who needs enemies?

Man Set On Fire By Friends On Stag Night

According to The Sun
Mandy Hammond, 41, was left heartbroken after her fiance was brutally beaten to death the night before their wedding.
Groom Ramsey Raulinautis, 35, went out with pals to celebrate his “last night of freedom”.
But the stag do went badly wrong and Ramsey ended up being viciously beaten by his mates – who then stuffed paper into his clothes and set him on fire like a “human barbecue”.
Mandy had spent the evening having her nails and hair done ready for the wedding ceremony the next morning while her fiance was out enjoying himself.
She told how the police called at her door in the early hours to say Ramsey was dead and four of his friends had been arrested.
Tearful Mandy said: “When I heard their names my jaw dropped in disbelief – they were the friends he’d gone out with for his stag night.
“Ramsey had invited them around for dinner in the past – I had welcomed them into our home and cooked a meal for them.
“I still don’t know what happened that night and why they killed my husband-to-be.”
Mandy added: “I felt as if I’d been kicked in the stomach.
“I was asked to identify his body – when I got there I looked down at the man who I should have been saying my vows to.
“I had to steady myself against the wall to stop from collapsing, I could barely recognize him, he had horrific injuries and burns.
“I went home and took my wedding dress out of the wardrobe, I lay on the bed and looked at it as I had so many times before, but this time I was sobbing.”
Construction worker Ramsey met mum-of-seven Mandy after moving to Newport, South Wales, five years ago.
He proposed after taking Mandy to meet his family in his hometown in Lithuania. They set their wedding day for March 10, 2011.
Mandy said: “My wedding dress is still hanging in my wardrobe – I wish Ramsey could have seen me wear it.
“Every day I think about the torment he endured, I will never get over losing him.”
Polish-born Pawel Lysonik, 22, and Kamil Semrau, 28, were jailed for life after being convicted of murder last month.
Two other men, Lukas Kalkowski, 30, and Stanislaw Gliszczynski, 31, were found guilty of GBH with intent and sentenced to 17 years in prison.
Cardiff Crown Court heard the four men refused to give any explanation for the attack on their pal.
Judge Justice Roderick Evans told the killers: “This was a shockingly violent, cold-blooded murder and you caused your victim extreme suffering.
“He was given a ferocious beating but his body was then so badly burned many of the injuries were unable to be seen by a pathologist.
“You stuffed paper into his clothing and set him alight – even in his injured state he must have been in agony.”
What an inhumane thing to do to someone. Geesh.
- See more at: http://bossip.com/784183/jesus-take-the-wheel-friends-stuff-mans-clothes-with-paper-then-set-him-on-fire-at-his-bachelor-party/#sthash.v3avcJXT.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment