Chad OchoCinco Official Arrest Report

I Love Hearing What Others Have To Say...So Leave a Comment: Thanks to HSK for the Exclusive
The claims include:
Chad allegedly head-butted Lozada during an argument about a receipt for condoms, Johnson began screaming at Lozada, saying, “I don’t give a f*ck! I don’t give a f*ck about my career!”
Evelyn Lozada “fled on foot to a neighbor’s house to get away from Johnson.”
Chad allegedly drove around the neighborhood looking for Evelyn.
The officer who responded says he observed a 3″ laceration on her forehead. The officer said Chad admitted the two argued, but said she yelled “F*ck it!” at him and then she head-butted him.
Wowww..I hear the girl Evelyn had to run to a neighbors house in order to protect herself..After she confronted him about a receipt for condoms...SMDH They both knew they was hoes when they met..Im lost!
Chad Ochocinco Official Arrest Report

No comments:

Post a Comment