Deion Sanders Jumpoff Speaks Out!

I Love Hearing What Others Have To Say...So Leave a Comment:

                      
Whoaa!! So Deion Sanders Un-Official Jump off, spoke out against recent Gossip sites depiction of her and Deion's Relationship.. I have to admit Ms.Thang is a Banger. I dont know much more about her to make assumptions, or slander her good name.  I mean the man is going through a divorce right now, so he is fair game..Im just saying. Click Read More for the scoop.


                                    

I'm not sure how Jennifer Aniston & Angelina Jolie has to do with Pilar and you.. These are two totally different situations...First off if its anything like that then Pilar about to get paid because that means you were the reason behind there marriage falling apart.. Im just saying.. Im not hating on ya just pick better ways to express yourself then getting your boo caught up..

                      

No comments:

Post a Comment