#PleaseStop

I Love Hearing What Others Have To Say...So Leave a Comment:

                                  IMG_9587
Whoever knows This chick right herewho was out at the event Fantasia Hosted last night (See link)http://lastbiatchstanding.blogspot.com/2012/03/fantasia-post-baby.html could you tell her I said #Please Stop she gets a double dose of #NoMaam and 3 #HellNawls, Really? If theres any compensation for her feelings tell her I said her shoes is cute.. I mean is it officially summer yet.  Who's wearing bathing suits in North Carolina yet?








1 comment:

  1. This young lady is a walking example of how our young African American ladies view themselves.. No dignity self respect morals etc.. She is screaming take me home free of charge!!! I have no idea what happened to the Strong Black Woman... Smh

    ReplyDelete