@Drake to play Prez #Obama in Biopic

I Love Hearing What Others Have To Say...So Leave a Comment:     

I know what your thinking, WTF!  But alot of people tend to forget that acting started out as Drakes true passion and got him where he needed to be today as far as globally known.  Hell I grew up watching Degrassi. Jimmy Brooks played by Aubrey Graham AKA Drake I watched him grow from a boy to man in a wheelchair (His character ended up being shot & paralyzed on Degrassi).  Im just saying is the Idea so far fetched idea he's a great Artist but an even greater Actor.  I say we give em a shot it cant be as bad as the guy who played Regan in the movie "Dick".  Im just saying atleast we know who Drake is.

Here’s what Drizzy reportedly said while at the Sundance Film Festival:
“I hope somebody makes a movie about Obama’s life soon because I could play him. That’s the goal. I watch all the addresses. Anytime I see him on TV, I don’t change the channel, I definitely pay attention and listen to the inflections of his voice. If you ask anyone who knows me, I’m pretty good at impressions.” 

Below is a Link to Aubrey Grahams Acting Credits

No comments:

Post a Comment