#JheneAiko B*tches & Ho's-Vid Premier



At first I was so lost in her beauty and trying to figure out the concept of the video and I didn't really catch much of the beginning of the song.  But once I closed my eyes and lost my trance I actually started hearing what she was saying and it rings true for a lot of people.  So it is a very relatable song.  We all have ran across a guy who thinks he has it all together, when its really his woman who's putting him on.  To me it sounds much more like a "ho" would be to her pimp.  They sit around all day while the ho's do the work, you cant cheat on them but they can have as many partners or affairs that they like.  I could never live a life like that not even in the slightest. Well check the video below..
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment