Dj Baby Drew & Stacy Steele Booted From LHHATL

Love & Hip Hop Atlanta is revamping its cast for season three.
K. Michelle has already jumped ship for Love & Hip Hop New York. And now it appears that two more cast members won’t be returning. DJs Traci Steele and Babey Drew were not asked back for another season.
Say What: Love & Hip Hop’s DJ Babey Drew Has Another Baby With Aspiring Singer!
“Am I doing the next season of “Love and Hip Hop Atlanta?” No,” Traci told Bossip. “I might do some appearances, I might show my face or DJ but as far as being a cast member, no. I didn’t choose. Apparently me and Drew weren’t as turnt up I guess as the rest of the cast members. We had some sanity, some but not all. We were a little bit more relaxed and more grounded I think.”
DJ+Traci+Steele+Reebok+Classic+Gifting+Lounge+IKmXdBA67QFl Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Traci Steele and DJ Babey Drew Cut From Show [Details]
Fans will have to follow Traci and Drew via social media if they are  interested in their baby mama drama or what will become of their sneaker store.
“A lot of people come up to me and say ‘You had the most class out of everybody else.’ Well class don’t cut it on “Love and Hip Hop Atlanta,” Traci said. “So in order for me and Drew to be on television, we just have to do our own show. But I loved the experience,” Traci said. “If I’m going to be rejected, I’d rather be rejected for not acting like an a*shole than anything else. I didn’t turn up like they wanted me to.”

No comments:

Post a Comment