Kris Jenner Speaks Openly about Rob & Blac Chyna's Relationship


 
After months of having to deal with it silently Mama Kris has finally had a come to Jesus moment when it came to her Baby boy Rob Kardashian dating Blac Chyna.   
I believe her and most of the family is just happy that Rob is at the point where he's healthier and happier in appearance & mentally at this point then he's been in a longtime.  
I'm sure its a lot to have to deal with in that family with having to live one's life so openly. Below is some of what Kris Jenner had to say to US Weekly Magazine:

“She seems like a really nice girl but I just haven't been around her.”
    “I don't know much about their relationship. I haven't really seen her that much and I don't know her as well as everyone else.”
 
Kris went on to say she's grateful to Blac Chyna for helping to rehabilitate her son.  Which I felt not to say was long overdue, but its should of been communicated to Blac Chyna infront of the Mayor of Calabassas while handing Chyna a key to the City. LOL.. Kidding but no seriously. 
 
I think Chyro is cute I'm one of those rooting for them to make it;  Even more so for Rob's growth and health.  Blac Chyna is a boss so that goes without saying, yet I also wish her much more success and growth.
 
I don't want to say I think I caught a little shade with the "I don't know her as well as everyone else" bit, miss me with that one.  You know good and well who she was,were and is a long time ago.  Don't make me break out the pics Kris.  #IJS
They say a picture is worth a thousand words... Who hugs someone they barely know like that?


This was at the exclusive Kim & Kanye Wedding... Hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment