Iggy Azalea Reveals What Britney Made Her Do..




Now I've heard my share of outlandish things, but since Britney Spears has come so far in her sobriety then I can understand there reservations.  I just don't think it had to be done to the extent that it had gone.  Check the full details below.
 
Iggy Azalea revealed on Watch What Happens Live on Wednesday that an advanced team came to her house to sweep for drugs before she was allowed to have Britney Spears over for lunch.

 The 25-year-old Australian rapper told chat show host Andy Cohen about the bizarre experience of having pop queen Britney, 34, visit her to eat a salad.

Iggy then insisted that Britney's people were in fact so paranoid about her infamous battle with substance abuse they went to extraordinary measures to protect her.

'They came and checked my place to make sure I wasn't trying to, like, stash anything weird and like give it to her or something,' she insisted of the 2015 lunch while they promoted their collaboration Pretty Girls.
'I was like, 'It's just salad!', Iggy said.

Asked about rumors of a feud between her and Britney, Iggy insisted: 'We're cool, we always have been. We never had a fight.'
 
 
First off if we have to go through all this we can meet at your house.  Cause you coming to mine to do all  this is uncalled for, rude and plain unnecessary. They would of came to my door with that bull I'd of promptly declined and ask they rescheduled with my publicist for a later date and time, cause I don't have time for it today.. #GuhlPlease

2 comments: