Kylie Jenner Serving up Shade..





Kylie wants BlacChyna and everyone else know that her and boothang Tyga are unfazed.  It was just yesterday Chyna called out Kylie for continuously biting her every move; Tyga followed up with a video alerting everyone in the world that no one can be the first of in anything in 2016. 

 I agree to an extent because there is so much more that can be done in the world of first, but in reference to what he's more then likely side shading (eluding) to then yes as far as a cooking show, lip stick and hair colors. 

I was reading an article this afternoon that says Tyga and Kylie broke up and he was out with a side chick look alike of Kylie.  I knew that wasn't true.  It's a rumor about them breaking up every week, I'll believe it when I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment