Nikki Mudarris Sex Tape Leak NSFW

 

Another Love and Hip Hop Cast Member has supposedly fell victim to a sex tape leak; If you ask me it smells of bullspit.  First off with that bright a** light on the camera it's hard to believe she didn't realize he was taping her.  As hard as her and Mally Mal fight its even harder to believe she wouldn't believe he'd do such a thing as leak a sex tape with her.  They both love attention and seek it in the most destructive, and brainless ways.  You cant tell me she didn't know anything about that girl Masika from 1st season of LHHLA.  She probably helped him pick her out as a unknowing pawn.   They both seem heartless in that manner.
 
Now she's all on social media and the news trying to blame it her scorned ex Mally Mal as though they both were up to this leak.  If she wanted to stop it she could of believe me.
 
Now I must warn you this video isn't safe for work, I wouldn't advise clicking on it either if your under the age of 18.


 
 
I'll never understand how anybody pays for all that ass and not know what to do with it, I don't get it.  She looks bored and boring at the same damn time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment