K.Michelles Ex & Toya's Husband Memphitz Wanted for Robbery!!?




When I first heard about the fact that Memphitz was wanted for robbery,  I was thinking to myself wtf they must have a case of mistaken Identity. 

 So I sought out for more evidence to support the fact they were naming the right man, so I located a local new station who says they have video of the incident; Well take a look for yourself.

 
               


So he went off on dude cause you believe he stole your weed?!  Why would you bring it with you to car wash?  I don't leave change in the car when I go through car washes or anything of any value to me.  2 thumbs down Mickie, Get your life together,  you coming off looking real crackish right now.

Turn yourself in and save yourself the embarrassment..

No comments:

Post a Comment