@Rihanna Get's the Last Laugh, Get's Cover of Vogue Met Gala Cover

 
                          


          
  
 


 
 
Rihanna might of been the LMAO of the week in your book, but I'd like to think in my eye's & vogues eye's they seen who the true person should be to grace there cover for the Met Gala was and that's Ri.  I recall seeing a bunch of meme's of her dress and I wont dare but repost but one;  It's the one she did of herself.  
 
 
 
 
I seen it as "Humbling" and "Powerful" considering she accepted how you felt and still Owned her decision in wearing it by posting tasteful photo's by artist who recognized "It wasn't necessarily the dress the woman is wearing, that's so beautiful". "It's the Woman wearing the dress who made that dress hot."  Love it!  BTW the Designer of the gown's name is Guo Pei.
 
 
Congrat's RiRi, I'm excited for you.. #YouGoGurl
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment