Ludacris BabyMama Tamika Fuller Creates GoFundMe Acct.

I Love Hearing What Others Have To Say...So Leave a Comment:




Ludacris' baby mama Tamika Fuller speaks out about losing custody of her daughter and starts a Go Fund Me account to raise money for her legal fees…

Days before the hearing for a new trial in her child custody case against rapper Ludcris Tamika Fuller posted an ill-advised open letter in Madame Noir blasting the court system for awarding primary custody of her daughter Cai Bella Bridges to Cai's father, Ludacris [click here if you missed that].

Now that her motion for a new trial has been denied Tamika speaks out again and is asking for your help in getting her child back.

Tamika tells Madame Noir,

“Sadly, on April 9th the judge denied my motion for a new trial. Every day that passes when I don’t have my daughter feels like eternity. After being discouraged with the court system, I decided to share a personal account of my situation on Madame Noire, it was never meant as a media blitz but rather my side of the story in protest of my daughter being taken away when I felt powerless against her father’s machine.

My side had not been shared up until this point and rumors that I was a bad mother or receiving 7k/month child support or asking for 15k were distressing me, none of which are factual. I’m back to working full time, but even that isn’t enough to cover the many expenses that come with this fight. I was hesitant to set up a Gofundme page but since my story ran I’ve received overwhelmingly supportive feedback from women and mothers across the country who have offered assistance and want to help with launching my organization.

I plan to use donation money to start setting up my non-profit “No Mother Left Behind” with a mission to educate, enrich, enlighten and empower low income mothers and also to help bring my own daughter back. I’ve read and appreciate all the messages, prayers and similar stories that I’ve received. You have all made me feel less alone. We are all in this together. Thank you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment