Keep'n It Real W/Ms Mobetta Special Guest ClassikMussik

I Love Hearing What Others Have To Say...So Leave a Comment:

 








This Friday Keep'n It Real With Ms_Mobetta Will be Coming Back on Deep Ellum On Air W/Our Special Guest the "Extraordinary" and "Talented" ClassikMussik.  ClassikMussik a brilliant musical mastermind who wont stand to be counted out.  I guarantee if you tune in for Fridays Broadcast on DeepEllumOnAir.Com you wont be disappointed.

  Every Song is another hit you can't wait to jam down the freeway to.  As I type I'm humming one of my favorite jams "Let's Get It" that get's me hype and ready too move. 





Instagram:ClassikMussik
Facebook:ClassikMussik
SoundCloud:ClassikMussik
Twitter:Classik214
Purchase Music & Album Online @
www.ImClassikMussik.Com


ClassikMussik's Cred:
Jamie Foxx
Miley Cyrus
Chaning Tatum
Jimmy Kimmel Live
ABC
Disney
YoGotti
Ace Hood
Waka Flocka
Lazy bone
Devin the dude
Alley boi
Lil keke
Lilwil
Killa kyleon
Party boyz
T.cash
Young nation
& more
 
Check out Rest of Bio at www.ImClassikMussik.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment