@Ciara Spectacular "I Bet" (Live) #BlackGirlsRock Performance

I Love Hearing What Others Have To Say...So Leave a Comment:


  




                    


I hope you enjoyed the performance as much as I did.  I believe it's been one of her best live performance's in a while.  She was beat, dressed to the nine's and stayed on key.. Flawless.  I really am looking forward to her new album and tour. 

 I want to see females go out there and support this woman. She can relate with a lot of these females in the broken heart dept. especially the one's you leave with a baby.

Her best bet is to allow me to consult on the album, I'm just saying.. I gotchu boo...


 I honestly believe there's a mix of Goodies/And I and Like a Boy that she can do that'll have the word spinning.  Not Super CiCi but just Ciara will do.  I love you Mami Keep doing your thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment