Ciara Got a New Boo!! I bet Future Start Loving Her Now..

I Love Hearing What Others Have To Say...So Leave a Comment:



   

Is That You CiCi?  Yep... I bet Future Start loving you now that he see you with somebody else.  Somebody better then him.. I mean come on she's dating SeaHawks QB Russell Wilson.

             
He is a cutie for sure and we know he got more bank then Future leading a whole Football team them contracts are for the God's.   Let's not get started on endorsement deals..

      '

I Heard he was gone take her as his date to the White House, last I checked Future hadn't set foot in there. So I'd say a step up and and Man who's taken her places is a step up from a guy with 4 other baby mama's who couldn't get an invite to the White House even if his life depended on it

No comments:

Post a Comment