Hot 97's Rosenberg Truth about Amber & Wiz Khalifa

I Love Hearing What Others Have To Say...So Leave a Comment:

   


       
            

So to break down a little where he was coming from.  Rosenberg and his wife are friends of Amber, from what I hear there super cloe.   He confirms Wiz did cheat and that they were having issues.  She figured once he came back off tour they could work on it.  Wiz decided to do his own thing causing a rift.  Amber's last straw was catching Wiz with Twins in a home Wiz owns and Amber has the Keys to.  My thinking though is anything she has the keys too he owns, so what was the point of evening mentioning that.


                          



                         


                          

I've never kissed a man in the same room as my sister much more have sex with her.. Wow.. Atleast there cute I guess its hard to even say that thinking about it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment