Beyonce Shares More Vacay Pics

I Love Hearing What Others Have To Say...So Leave a Comment:


Beyonce Bikini



It was just last week they were accusing her of photo shopping her thighs in one of the photos, I guess BeyoncĂ© say "I aint got to photo shop shit, if I don't want to".  Hell either way it go she balling.  If she wanted to get her thighs shaved down she could so apparently she's comfortable with her body image. If she doesn't go through drastic measures like some people we know uhmmm Nicki Minaj, Lil Kim dare I keep going.  Don't make me call the out..Check out the rest of the pics after the break.
 

                                  Beyonce Bikini
                                        bey paris



                           bey paris
                                            Blue Ivy

                                           



While on Vacation maybe they can work on Baby Number two, you know beat Kanye and Kim to the punch.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment