Hip Hop Awards: Digital Cypher *Video

I Love Hearing What Others Have To Say...So Leave a Comment:




BET posted the first Cypher  starring “Digital All-Stars” including (L-R)Brooklyn,NY Astro, Philadelphia,PA Asia Sparks, Watts,CA Bad Lucc and Compton,CA Problem. 
The Cypher of course ran by no one other then Houston's own DJ Premier.  I wished they had a dress code they had to abide to because they look throwed off.  But to each there own.  

If you recognize Astro it's because he was on X-Factor beefing with Simon Cowell a few Seasons ago and he despite his then lack of attitude has since been signed to Epic Records.  Let's just hope by now someone has got him in check and pray that it doesn't turn into an Epic Fail.  He got a little flow to em Don't know if I'd call it Grade A (Check the shirt).

Asia Sparks hails from Philly and I've seen a few of her other interviews and from what I understand from some of the titles of the links she's suppose to be the New Nicki Minaj. But she doesn't give me that feel.  She can spit and I'm sure she can spit Nicki under the Table.

 But  implying she's the new Nicki to me she'd have to take on the persona of looking like a Fool and I don't wish that for her.  I rather her just be the New forget the Nicki.  I believe she can hold her own in this game and if there's nothing I cant stand worst is some one having to be compared to some one simply because you hold two out of a hundred characteristics with them, which is your a female and you can rap. 

Bad Luccc I didn't care for him too much on the Cypher but I did pull up some of his music videos and music and I enjoyed it.  Bad Lucc "Where you from" was jamming, I'm still bobbing my head.  So I'm looking forward to hearing more from him,  he say he coming for "Fat Joe" Spot.  Well he may just have it seeing as though the negro locked up for Tax Evasion right now, but he only got a year so gone get yo hustle on Bad Lucc.

Last but not least Problem straight out of Compton I can believe with that Eazy E throw back hairstyle and get up.  You know what though he represented to the fullest and I can honestly say out of all of them his cypher was the best simply because it was the easiest to follow. I didn't get lost in what he was trying to say I heard it clear and concise.  He didn't bite his tongue he aint mumble he didn't allow the beat the deter his thoughts he just let the beat have it.  So check out the cypher and leave your thoughts below



BET Released The rest of Cypher Line up For this Year:

Kendrick Lamar leads the TDE cypher, which includes ScHoolBoy Q, Jay Rock, Ab-Soul, and the newest member, Isaiah Rashad. (This Could be interesting)

A$AP Rocky returns with his A$AP Mob crew including A$AP Ferg, while Lil’ Kim busts bars alongside her protégée Tiffany Foxx, Action Bronson, and Travi$ Scott.  (Voted most likely to succeed)

Nick Cannon, Nelly, Boris Kodjoe, and Kevin Hart aka Chocolate Drop spit bars and bring laughs in the “Real Husbands of Hollywood” cypher. (I'm excited for this one)

Following their 2011 appearance in the Shady 2.0 cypher, Slaughterhouse is back with Royce, Joell Ortiz, Joe Budden, and Crooked I. (This could be A$AP Mobs Competition)

The cyphers will air during the BET Hip Hop Awards ’13 on Oct. 15 at 8 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment