@KhloeKardashian Filed for Divorce From Lamar?! #BoutTime

I Love Hearing What Others Have To Say...So Leave a Comment:

Khloe Kardashian Files For Divorce
( 4UMF NEWS ) Khloe Kardashian Files For Divorce:


This is straight from MediaTakeOut:
According to an extremely insider, Khloe Kardashian filed for divorce from Lamar Odom yesterday in Los Angeles. Lamar Odom has been caught up in a very public cheating scandal with multiple women.
The last charge involved a lawyer who claims that Khloe “punched” her when she caught Lamar and her in the bad.
Expect the “official” announcement to be made tomorrow, right around the time the new People magazine comes out.
Interesting…

#MobettaThoughts
Not surprising considering the fact he's been linked to whore after whore. Khloe K must of said that's one whore to many for me and that's saying a lot for someone who's related too one of the biggest \whore's the world has ever known.. Kris Jenner. Kidding..lol

I'm trashing this perfume yawl had "Unbreakable" kidding again, I never bought it.  That's simply because I couldn't imagine you spending the rest of your life with Lamar.  Lets face it 10 more years and he's going to look like his daddy.  A big ass old ass baby. 

He didn't age gracefully at all, Lamar aint pretty and it had to been the Grace of God he aint knock you up or worst give you some incurable disease. 

I've always liked Khloe I can admit she's my favorite Kardashian and I wish her nothing but the best and an easy transition into singledom. (Open's the Gates)  Hey there's no Halo's here but at least you have the chance to get out there and find a better man. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment