LilWaynes YMCMB Artist Lil Twist Aressted?! #4rmDallas

I Love Hearing What Others Have To Say...So Leave a Comment:



Lil Twist Arrested
Ok so this came as no surprise to me, this lil negroe been doing the most for the past year.  I knew it was going to catch up to his little azz.  I also blame Justin Bieber! You'd think he'd learn his lesson from letting others drive his vehicle after all the complaints he's received in his neighborhood of Calabaasas.  He wont be happy til he hits one of the Kardashians..SMDH!  But everytime somebody calls Justin on his driving one of his negroe friends was driving.. How about you stop letting them drive your car Justin.  Let them know if they cant afford it they don't need to be driving it. Hell I got a 2010 Ford Focus (Fresh off the lot 10 miles when I bought it) and I'll be damned if my mama get behind my driver seat.  I've had 5 cars in my life and my mama never asked to drive a one...So its strange to me when other folks want to drive my car, its uber rare...I can count on my hand not using all fingers.. okay in that's in my life of cars not just the one I have..okay so get it together.. (I substituted for this lil dude at Kennemore in Duncanville..When he was lil Dallas Bow Wow)

( 4UMF NEWS ) Lil Twist Arrested:
The rapper known as Lil Twist has been arrested for investigation of driving under the influence after being stopped in California while he was behind the wheel of Justin Bieber’s luxury sports car.
Christopher Moore, 20, was pulled over around 3:30 a.m. Thursday on a Calabasas road leading to a gated community where Bieber lives, said Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department spokesman Steve Whitmore.
Moore was driving a 2012 Fisker registered to the pop star and going between 60 and 70 mph in an area that has a 30 mph speed limit because of construction, authorities said.
Investigators think Moore might have been under the influence of marijuana. Bail was set at $5,000 for the misdemeanor offense.
Moore is signed to Lil Wayne’s Young Money Entertainment label imprint. An email seeking comment was sent to his record label.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment