@KeyshiaCole New Shoe Line "Sneak Peak"

keyshia_shoe1


( 4UMF NEWS ) Keyshia Cole Sneak Peaks Shoe Brand:
The R&B singer Keyshia Cole displays her shoe collection. The “Should Have Cheated”singer releases pictures of her new shoe line partnership with Steve Madden. The sexy shoes have Keyshia Cole’s signature in the sole of the shoe, which adds her flavor to each design. The sexy Miss Cole has always been a fashionista and is taking her interest in style and fashion to the next level. Boss Status!


Keyshia tweeted, “Got my own shoes (Literally) in my closet. These are not
all of them, but its kinda dope to see em lined up! #SoBossy





                                                            keyshia_shoe2
                                                            keyshia_shoe3
                                                           keyshia_shoe5             
                                                            Keyshia_Cole
There aren't bad shoe's there actually cute and not to say Keyshia Cole and not to say I doubted it before I clinked on the link, I just had to see for myself.. Leave comment tell me what you thought.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment