George Zimmerman Child Molester to?!

I Love Hearing What Others Have To Say...So Leave a Comment:


: MediaTakeOut.com learned that George Zimmerman is being accused of BRUTALLY SEXUALLY ASSAULTING his cousin - and at least one other girl.
The MONSTER George Zimmerman has NOW been acquitted of MURDER and members of FOX NEWS and other in the media seem to be HAPPY ABOUT this. But they CAN'T POSSIBLY be happy with the fact that Zimmerman is now being accused of being a SERIAL CHILD MOLESTER. The girls accusing Zimmerman of MOLESTATION are Caucasian.
Here is what Zimmerman's cousin said:
“It started when I was six . . . We’d all lay in front of the TV and we had pillows and blankets and he would reach under the blankets and try to do things and I would try to push him off but he was bigger and stronger and older. It was in front of everybody and I don’t know how I didn’t say anything, I just didn’t know any better.”
That is a FORCED MOLESTATION . . . he is an ANIMAL!!! Here's more of her testimony:
“This is the first time in my life that I’m not afraid of him. [H]e cant get to me. If I saw him on the street or saw him anywhere it would just make me break down in tears, but now with everything going on I know that he’s not going to be out in public. I won't go to Target and see him anymore. I’m not afraid of him anymore.”

George Zimmerman's team were asked about the charges and they responded, "The content of this statement is not relevant to the issues of [the murder] case."
So just to get this STRAIGHT - George Zimmerman was accused of MOLESTING CHILDREN, ASSAULTING POLICE, BEATING HIS GIRLFRIEND, and MURDERING TRAYVON. But the media is focusing on Trayvon smoking weed . . . SMH.
Listen to the woman speak, and tell us - does she sound BELIEVABLE TO YOU? Remember this is NOT a random person, this is his VERY OWN COUSIN!!!Hear The Testimony Here

No comments:

Post a Comment