#TBTG Ex CMB Artist Speaks on Gay Rumors

I Love Hearing What Others Have To Say...So Leave a Comment:

WayneBirdman
Hood love….
Bossip Gossip Fresh off the presses I'd like to start off Throw Back Thursday Gossip #TBTG w $upper $tar $tatus.. This singer who honestly in my opinion did nothing but even bring this up to be as relevant as the names he's mentioning. I guess it sort of worked, I mean I'm writing about it.  I remember the day this news broke it was a Thursday it rained and I had forgot my umbrella on the coffee table at home #Facedass... Lol Hell I don't recall wtf I was but I do remember the whispers and this picture..I guess im still trying to figure our how they dodged that bullet as far as it not getting more press then what it did..
check the scoop after the break

Singer TQ Says Lil Wayne And Birdman Kissed Constantly

YMCMB bossman Lil Wayne has faced much slander and suspect side-eyes in recent years after a photo of he and his “father” Birdman lip locking hit the internet a few years ago, and now a former member of the Cash Money camp is speaking out about his first-hand point of view back in the day.
via Rolling Out
Jaws across the globe dropped years ago when a photo was released showing Lil Wayne and Birdman kissing each other affectionately on the lips, and the two rappers have done it on camera at other times as well, saying that it’s all just a part of their father-son relationship. Former Cash Money singer T.Q. recently spoke about their unique relationship and claimed that kissing was just a normal, platonic thing for them.
“I never understood it,” admitted TQ in an interview with KFYB of UGS Radio. “I asked for an explanation and they gave me an explanation, and as a man as part of my clique had to respect the explanation.”
According to TQ, Wayne and Birdman kissed each other constantly, regardless of who was around.
“People don’t understand them [sic] dudes did that s–t every day,” said TQ. “They consider themselves father and son.”
This “explanation” TQ is talking about sounds super suspect. SMH.
Hit the flip to hear his take on rumors that Weezy, his Cash Money daddy and their thug-lovin’ lip
- See more at: http://bossip.com/779804/thats-not-gangster-former-cash-money-artist-tq-says-birdman-and-weezy-used-to-kiss-constantly-it-was-happening-everyday/#sthash.MiYkpHzE.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment