LHHNY @StarringLorel "How We Do It" Video

I Love Hearing What Others Have To Say...So Leave a Comment:
              
I like Lorel lord knows I do! But my mama always said if you gone do something do it right, if not then sit yo ass down somewhere..Im just saying no shade here I think it has a lot to do with the lense or frame they shot the film in it could of been of a better quality.  Her flow is pretty decent, the video was just to long.  They need to edit it better I think that should get it, cause there's no way they shot this video with the intent of getting it on BET, MTV, VH1 or CMT.  Click read more to check out the video


 
 
                                                                                                                                                                            
 

 
  • Yes
  • No
More polls: Free polls
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment