EX-NFL Player Warren Sapp states It was Evelyns Fault

I Love Hearing What Others Have To Say...So Leave a Comment:
MTO.COM News





: Yesterday NFL great Warren Sapp gave his INDER OPINION on what happened between Chad and Evelyn. And he claims it was EVELYN who beat up Chad.
Here's what he told the Miami New-Times:
Come on. Tell me the first and last name of a brother who headbutted someone.
When is the last time one of your homeboys called you and told you, 'Let me tell you about this fight at the club last night where this guy and his girlfriend were walking by and he turned around and headbutted the girl.'
Never. He's taking the rap for it. We don't do that. She did it. That's a woman that is going to depend on her beauty for the rest of her life to open any door she wants to walk through, and she is going to do what to her forehead?
I'm done. [Chad] is a bunch of fun and I am sorry this had to happen to him.
Wow, this whole INCIDENT sounds f*cked up. But honestly, we can't see EV f*cking up her face by head butting him EITHER!!!

Mobetta's View: Evelyns beauty has been focused around the fact she jumps up on tables and runs across them, throws bottles at peoples head (Not concerned about there beauty)... Now Im a beautiful person theres no way my azz is going to jump up on a table and run across it and jump down..Now I will walk or run around the mug to get to yo azz.. Im juat saying I wouldnt be surprised f it was Evelyn hard to put her disruptive and violent past out of the question when thats all we've seen on national tv. So its only befitting that this has happened to her.  Its kind of hard to even feel sorry for her.. Its like the K.Michelle situation in reverse except that we were able to capture Evelyns Ignorant violent ways.. I've never seen Chad on TV hitting on nobody, so it makes it hard to really believe her side...In my mind.. But we shall see how this turns out..

No comments:

Post a Comment