Rihanna wont #Apologize

I Love Hearing What Others Have To Say...So Leave a Comment:



rihanna elle Rihanna Wont Apologize For Chris Brown Reconciliation

You can finger bang rants as much as you please. Curry Goat nor her rice and peas give a damn what anybody has to say about her musical reunion with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown. Suck her cockiness.
New York Daily News – ”I respect what other people have to say. The bottom line is that everyone thinks differently,” the singer, 24, says in the May issue of Elle of her fans’ reactions to her collaboration with Brown, 22, on two new remixes. The tumultuous twosome has even been rumored to be secretly hooking up.
“It’s very hard for me to accept, but I get it,” she continues. “People end up wasting their time on the blogs or whatever, ranting away, and that’s all right. I don’t hate them for it.”
“It gave me guns. I was like, well, fuck. They know more about me than I want them to know,” she said of the public scrutiny that surrounded her break-up with Chris Breezy.
“It’s embarrassing. But that was my opening. That was my liberation, my moment of bring it. I wanted people to know who I am. Whatever they take that to be, good or bad, I just want them to know the truth.”


Rihanna

Rihanna


Rihanna

Rihanna

No comments:

Post a Comment