@Only1lilbody Birthday Party

I Love Hearing What Others Have To Say...So Leave a Comment:


@Shugaland (L) @Only1lilbody (M) Choc(R)
I had a ball at my girl @only1lilbody B*Day Party Performance.. It was held at Three Points in North Dallas off of Church Rd.  It was alot of love in the room.  Swagghouse, JB, Mr.Pookie and a host of others performed that night. I didnt get a chance to record all the performances, but when my boys at the #SwaggHouse took centerstage I knew I had to stand up.  They had the whole crowd moving.  You can follow all of them on twitter also check out the Big Boss of the SwaggHouse T.Cash on Youtube online with countless others hits. @TCash_SHM

@MoneyMook_NDA (Performance)
@MelloThoed (Performance)
@214KingKong (Performance)
@Anonymous_YDC (Performance)
@TheRealMrPookie


No comments:

Post a Comment