@NICKIMINAJ A #SellOut ?

I Love Hearing What Others Have To Say...So Leave a Comment:


          
The heat from Nicki Minaj’s Grammy debacle seems to have cooled down. Just when you thought people would let Nicki do her thing, New York radio DJ Peter Rosenberg called the Young Money rapper out about her latest record, “Starships.” Rosenberg called the track “one of thee most sell out songs in Hip-Hop history!” Rosenberg does give Minaj credit by saying she can rap and is very talented. However, he does compare “Starships” to Katy Perry and Ke$ha’s pop music..
I agree do not get me started on Ms. Don Imus of rap on the constant use of nappy head ho and other demeaning terms for black women in general.

HiphopDX


Nicki Minaj explains that she's just adding on to her brand and isn't turning her back on her Hip Hop roots.
Nicki Minaj created a stir with the release of her past few records, most recently confusing her Hip Hop fan base with the pop-friendly "Starships. " During an interview with Hot 97's Funkmaster Flex, the Young Money rapstress explained that she hopes people know that she's smart enough to calculate each move and that Hip Hop fans enough to voice their opinions when they disagree with her moves."I would hope that people know at this point that I'm smart enough to know what I'm doing all the time. But I guess they still kind of waiver. I always intended on putting out something urban after 'Starships,' because I knew 'Starships' was a monster. I didn't feel the pressure. To be honest, I feel really, really good. I feel that Hip Hop cares enough that they have something to say. I remember when I was hoping that someone had something to say about me on the radio, or cared enough."

No comments:

Post a Comment