Video Premiere-@RickRozay-Stay Scheming

Rick Ross-Stay Schemin Ft.Drake & French Montana



 Just on the heels of his new album release "God Forgives, I Dont", Rick Ross releases one of the first of what I'm sure to be many videos from the intensely anticipated album Ft.Drake & French Montana. The streets have been talking since the albums been pushed back twice in the past few months, and as of the other day @RickRozay was still tweeting about being in the studio along side Grammy Winning Producer @Timbaland saying how he was receiving priceless music advice and relaying his feelings on his conversation with Dr.Dre as being life changing. I myself dont know how much greater his life can get compared too mine but I can only pray for the day Im able to say that with 35 Million or more in the bank. Halleilujah! Amen! Check the music video aftter the jump


Rick Ross-Stay Schemin Ft.Drake & French Montana 


No comments:

Post a Comment