Rapper Trina is now @TRINArockstarr Literally

I Love Hearing What Others Have To Say...So Leave a Comment:


Lookie Lookie Ms.Rebaked Cookie Changing up her style.  I enjoy a good make over, *Celebrity Stylist* June Ambrosia is to thank for Trina's new threads & hair-do.  Its becoming of her it just takes a moment to settle in the fact thats Trina your looking at, but she's rocking the hell out of her Rocker Outfit. I dont know if she's changing up her style to rock because thats what she is now but I think this is the most i've seen Trina covered up and I've even considered winter nights from the past and yet this is this first time I cant see the majority of her skin. I guess her New Years resolution is to cover up more, I dunno or maybe she wanted to rock another style for the night




  • I can rock with it..
  • Its Aight! (Sha-nay-nay Voice)
  • Ummmm Next
  • No Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment