@CurrenSy_Spitta Smokers Club

I Love Hearing What Others Have To Say...So Leave a Comment:


Front Row W/My Gurls
We started off back stage cool'n with the likes of @DoughskiG, @Classik214, @BigKrit, Da Jet Setters etc.. Method Man Came off stage throwing hands in camera lenses demanding no pics to be taken.
We stayed backstage for a minute until they said Currensy was coming out then we made our way walking from the back of the stage down to the front. Where I got the video above with my girls. 
 That was Prior to us deciding were just going to get on stage which is what we did next. Walked back up the way we came and got on stage.

On Stage with my Girls @Tyialilbody @ShyboogieBaby & @Ms_Mobetta
Grenada Theatre Dallas,TX

Check out more Exclusive Footage (Click Read More)

In this Video you can see @Classik214 in Da Red...
Well it isnt called the Smokers Club for nothing thats for sure they kept that stage lit up from every corner in angle in that thang...BackStage was just one big mosh pit of Kush nothing less then that.


@Tyialilbody Stage Right
@Ms_Mobetta & @ShyboogieBaby Acting Silly Backstage
We had a great time we left there that night as official #JetSetters.....
Cant wait til I see them again, preferable Cali or Newyork cause atleast I can say I'm out busting moves which I will be.  We gone take Super Star Status Global just wait & see..
These Videos were filmed via my Android Phone on November 10,2011

No comments:

Post a Comment